CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1st Haircut

Little miss was long overdue for her 1st haircut. While I was kind of sad to see her long hair go...it was starting to get pretty scraggily looking.


BEFORENot the best picture, but you can at least see how long her hair had gotten.



DURING

Do you think she liked it???? :)

Not even The Wiggles could help!


AFTEREnjoying the sucker she got for sitting still.

And the back.



Excuse my house. Jillian makes it a little difficult to keep things neat (not that I was the best housekeeper before.)

5 comments:

  1. ahhh you cut it?! But I must say, it looks ADORABLE! Love that pic of her with that sucker...so sweet! Hope to see her soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to have hair like that!! Those pictures of her poor pitiful self make me laugh. She is too cute. I like the new 'do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just the most precious and adorable little girl I have ever seen! I am hoping to make a trip to Houstin this fall and meet Baby Roach and Jillian (finally) and visit with you guys! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO cute! Where did you go for her first cut?

    ReplyDelete