CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

Mother's Day Out

Jillian started Mother's Day Out the day after Labor Day. I was a little nervous about sending her, but I'm glad we decided to do it. I've really seen her blossom since she's been going the past couple weeks.
With Daddy before Meet the Teacher Night




Cheesin' it up with her backpack on the first day

Let's get this show on the road!
I wish I could say the first day went as well as it looks in this picture. I couldn't get any pictures at her school because they ask you to drop them off then RUN!! Of course Mommy hid around the corner for a little while to make sure she would be ok. I think if the other kids wouldn't have cried, she would've been fine, but that didn't happen. After the first day, she was much better, though. She still cries if she's not the first kid picked up because she wants to "bye bye" whenever anybody else gets to go! I will say I've gone through my fair share of Mommy guilt, but I'm so glad that she's getting some socialization and I feel very comfortable with her school.



No comments:

Post a Comment