CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why I blog

For moments like this....


Background story:

Frank went out of town a couple weeks ago for business. It happened to also be a week I was testing so things were a little hectic! I came home one afternoon after picking up Jillian and opened the door to let the dog out and Jillian followed. Not a problem, she normally follows him out most days. I ran to the microwave to throw something in for dinner. Not even 2 minutes later I go outside to find this lovely scene. Can't blame a kid for wanting to swim, right??

Normally something like this would frustrate me, but instead I ran inside to get my camera so I could blog about it and had myself a little laugh!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment