CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Day 2010

On Christmas Day Frank and I woke up early to get started on our traditional Christmas brunch that we make for our families. Everyone came over at around 9:00 a.m. and we enjoyed a great breakfast. We then exchanged gifts and watched Jillian play with all her new loot. Jillian is so blessed to have grandparents that love her so much!

That evening my parents came back over to have Christmas dinner. Frank and I were pooped after our day!

I have to say this has to be my favorite Christmas yet. It is SO much fun watching Jillian have a blast learning about Christmas and seeing it through her eyes. She was so scared of Santa Claus before Christmas, but after he brought her toys, all she talks about is "HoHo."


1 comment:

  1. love how she has to wear her "pretty" shoes with her jammies...just like burkley!

    ReplyDelete