CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I want to remember...

Jillian is saying a couple things right now that I want to remember.

First...when she thinks something is exciting, funny, crazy, etc...she opens up her mouth really wide and says "Oh my ga!" It cracks Frank & I up because she uses it in context perfectly. Of course we're working on turning it into oh my gosh...

She is saying one more thing that we think is hysterical... If you ask her what her name is she says "me!" Then if you ask her if she can say Jillian she says "me!"

Such a fun age!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly why blogging is so great. It is WAY better than a baby book. Such funny stories that now you can always remember. :)

    ReplyDelete